1. Neutrogena Natural Lip Balm $2.99
- $1/1 coupon on Target's website and if you were lucky enough to snatch the beauty bag sample kit, it's in the coupon booklet
- Also, supposed to be a $1/1 Neutrogena Lip or Eye Makeup in the 3/27 Smart Source insert, but I cannot find it in mine (although I did find a $3/1 Neutrogena makeup in there - hopefully it works)
- There's a $1/1 online printable
- $2/2 M&M's in April's All You
- $4 Target coupon
- $2 Zyrtec online printable (also saw peelies on some products)
What really happened? I couldn't find the Neutrogena Lip Balm, but got the other three items. I also took my own bag so I got a 5 cent discount. I might stop at another Target to find the Neutrogena and check out the Purex (snagged the $2 off Purex with Zout coupon) if it's on the way on my weekend shopping trip.
Final total? Saved $9.24...actually $9.19 because I should have been given 5 cents but it was late and the cashiers were in a hurry so I ended up paying a nickel. If you do the same trip without the bag then it would be a clear no money due.
If you're curious about where to find match-ups and coupons, I usually use www.southernsavers.com and www.coupondivas.com. They both do a great job getting the best deals out there.