I also got three free tote bags from Kellogg's Family Rewards (no longer available).
My Sephora haul included:
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Serum - it looks like it's not going to be carried by Sephora anymore. I found a couple more in the Sephora in a JCPenney for $30.
- Buxom Full-On Lip Stick in Havana
- Formula X Electrics in Danger Zone
- Sephora Mixed Metals Baked Eye and Face Palette
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Always Red
- Boscia Restorative Night Moisture Cream
- Samples of: Benefit's POREprofessional, GlamGlow YouthMud TingleExfoliate Treatment, Murad Acne Clearing Solution, and Marc Jacobs Mod Noir
I'm most excited about my DSW find! I had a $35 gift card from my birthday and a $10 credit from the store so I got a brand spanking new pair of Coach shoes for $25!!!!
And a small thrift haul :)
- Kitty t-shirt $0.75
- Grey cardigan from Banana Republic $1.50
- Geometric skirt from Ann Taylor Loft $4.55
- Plate $3
- Tissue box cover $5.25
If you would like to see all this great finds check out my video here: OOTD Sephora and Thrift Haul