Sunday, July 5, 2015

OOTD with Kellogg's Freebie, Sephora Haul, DSW find, and Thrift Haul

My Outfit of the Day (OOTD) from thrifted and sale finds!   Thrifted skirt $5, Thrifted Banana Republic shirt $3.75, H&M grey heels ~$35, and Amrita Singh necklace from Rue La La $40 = $83.75 for the complete outfit.  I call this look Three Shades of Grey or Gradient Grey :)


I also got three free tote bags from Kellogg's Family Rewards (no longer available).

My Sephora haul included:

  • First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Serum - it looks like it's not going to be carried by Sephora anymore.  I found a couple more in the Sephora in a JCPenney for $30.
  • Buxom Full-On Lip Stick in Havana
  • Formula X Electrics in Danger Zone
  • Sephora Mixed Metals Baked Eye and Face Palette
  • Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Always Red
  • Boscia Restorative Night Moisture Cream
  • Samples of: Benefit's POREprofessional, GlamGlow YouthMud TingleExfoliate Treatment, Murad Acne Clearing Solution, and Marc Jacobs Mod Noir
I'm most excited about my DSW find!  I had a $35 gift card from my birthday and a $10 credit from the store so I got a brand spanking new pair of Coach shoes for $25!!!!

And a small thrift haul :)
  • Kitty t-shirt $0.75
  • Grey cardigan from Banana Republic $1.50
  • Geometric skirt from Ann Taylor Loft $4.55
  • Plate $3
  • Tissue box cover $5.25
If you would like to see all this great finds check out my video here: OOTD Sephora and Thrift Haul

No comments:

Post a Comment